Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: -clogit- on proportions data?

Subject   st: RE: -clogit- on proportions data?
Date   Thu, 08 Mar 2007 12:35:54 -0500

Thanks to Nick Cox and Austin Nichols (in private communication) for suggestions on my post about -clogit-like estimation on proportions data. It isn't clear to me that any of the Stata approaches are the same as Green's / LIMDEPs. I don't know if I have the expertise to confirm that or to appreciate the differences but I will look into it.

--Austin Frakt

* For searches and help try: