Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: Viewing code for matrix functions

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Viewing code for matrix functions
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:33:35 -0000

But not the complete story. -which- does have more
general uses, as its help indicates. But functions
other than some Mata functions and -egen- functions
remain beyond its scope.

n j cox