Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: Viewing code for matrix functions

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Viewing code for matrix functions
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:18:39 -0000

This is expanding the point made earlier
in the thread that some _Mata_ functions
(Stata 9 on) are visible. I think Rachel's
question was to do with Stata's older _matrix_
language. Or, at least, if she meant Mata
she didn't say so.