Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: Surface plots or heat maps

From   "Wallace, John" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Surface plots or heat maps
Date   Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:37:14 -0800

Thank you for the reply, Nick.  As I read backward through Statalist
archives I found Dr. Pisati's announcement about -spmap- and am
exploring that avenue. It's rarely surprises me anymore that a
simple-appearing problem can rapidly expand into a subject of enormous
scope when it is more closely examined.

John Wallace