Re: Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?

Subject   Re: Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?
Date   Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:59:16 -0500

Nick--
I did not intend to close the thread myself, but to invite someone
else to close the thread by publishing the program, and I did mean for
that someone to obtain the author's permission. In other words, I
agree with point (3): the author should maintain all reasonable
control over distribution.  On point (1) however, I may have to
disagree--the authors want people running logits to include a set of
dummies to test for duration dependence.  Not having the ado file,
however, I cannot be sure of what the file does...