Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?

From   n j cox <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?
Date   Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:02:26 +0000

Frederick J. Boehmke

As someone who has btscs installed, I'm not even sure it will do what you want. Here is the description from the help file:

< snip >

>>> This is more or less what I said on 1 February.

Incidentally, as someone who has written a couple of ado programs, I
looked at ssc to try to figure out how to upload them, but to no avail. Is there a submission guideline for programs that I missed?

>>> Yes. Our own FAQ has had documentation on this for several years.

* For searches and help try: