Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: A graph problem after installing version 9

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: A graph problem after installing version 9
Date   Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:32:10 -0000

You should check to see that you have -update-d both
executable and ados. Odd things can be observed if they
are not in sync.

There should no reason to uninstall Stata 8, provided
that both were installed properly.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Jia Xiangping