st: A graph problem after installing version 9

From   "Jia Xiangping" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: A graph problem after installing version 9
Date   Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:27:09 +0800

Dear friends,

I newly install Stata version9. But when I run

graph scatter exp_soc med_tui

I was told:

(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: scheme s2color not found, using s2color)
(note: default scheme s2color not found, ignored)
scattergraph_g.new exp_soc med_tui: class member function not found

btw: Stata 8 was installed on another disk before. Shall I have to
uninstall the old one?

--
Xiangping JIA