Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: A graph problem after installing version 9

From   "Jia Xiangping" <jiajoseph@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: A graph problem after installing version 9
Date   Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:24:57 +0800

Dear Nick,

It has already been updated. Since it does not work, I asked our
computer consultant to unstall it and then reinstall again. Now it
works.  Therefore I assume this error is caused by the operation
system, Window XP, rather than Stata.

You should check to see that you have -update-d both
executable and ados. Odd things can be observed if they
are not in sync.

There should no reason to uninstall Stata 8, provided
that both were installed properly.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Jia Xiangping