From   "Thomas Erdmann" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: (Non)Equality of groups
Date   Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:37:03 +0100

I want to check if decile groups have significantly different values for
property B if you sort them by property A.

A group of 100 people, sort according to height, create 10 groups according
to deciles. For each resulting group 1 to 10 then calculate the average
weight. The null hypothesis I would like to check would be

Any suggestions on the test statistic and how to implement in Stata?

Thanks a lot, Tom