Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Font of reporting econometric results: a question

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Font of reporting econometric results: a question
Date   Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:40:45 +0000 (GMT)

--- Maarten buis <> wrote:
> Which one of these (p-value, se, test statistic) is reported differs
> a lot between disciplines, some just report one, two or three stars.
> On the one hand I don't like it since you loose information that way

hmmm, I actualy used the "gazing at the stars" convention during my
presentation at the last UK Stata Users' meeting. In my defence I used
it to keep a table within manageble proportions...

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam