Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: variance-covariance estimates for mprobit

From   "martin battle" <>
Subject   st: variance-covariance estimates for mprobit
Date   Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:02:20 -0500

I am trying to estimate a three choice dependent variable. I have tried to use asmprobit, but it falls to converge, so I have estimated a model using mprobit. However, while I can get the variance-covariance estimates in asmprobit, I do not know how to get them in mprobit. Can I get them in mprobit, and if so how?

* For searches and help try: