Statalist The Stata Listserver

From   Dan MacNulty <>
Subject   st: MICOMBINE & GLLAMM
Date   Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:26:31 -0700

Has anyone faced the problem of imputing missing values in the context of a multi-level random effects model? ICE works for generating the imputed datasets, but GLLAMM is apparently not a certified regression command for MICOMBINE. To get around this I'm considering running GLLAMM on each imputed dataset and somehow combining results manually, though I fear this may be a naive approach. I'd be grateful to learn how others have handled this problem.

Dan MacNulty
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution & Behavior
University of Minnesota

* For searches and help try: