Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Books on clustering

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <>
Subject   Re: st: Books on clustering
Date   Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:37:57 -0400

A classic reference, some algorithms, and a Web page with a quick
introduction that may help.

Sneath, P. H. A. and Sokal, R. R. 1973. Numerical Taxonomy: The
Principles and Practice of Numerical Classification. Freeman. London,

Hartigan, J.A. (1975), Clustering Algorithms, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.