Re: st: loneway and intraclass correlation

From   "Jacki Buros" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: loneway and intraclass correlation
Date   Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:06:12 -0400

and, it should also be 'loneway num id'

On 9/26/06, Jacki Buros <[email protected]> wrote:
This should be 'reshape long num, i(id) string' rather than the
reshape command below.

Jacki