From   "b. water" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: the meaning of 'foo'
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:46:00 +0000

hi all,

without wanting to sound irreverent, i wonder whether someone could tell me the meaning or full expression of the abbreviation 'foo' so often used to illustrate Stata advice/help. i have always wanted to know this but now, my curiosity got the better of me. i simply have to ask.

apologies if it has nothing to do with either statistics or Stata.

Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!