Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: mlogit, bootstrap, mfx: "no observations"

From   "jean ries" <>
Subject   Re: st: mlogit, bootstrap, mfx: "no observations"
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:54:40 +0200

You should put the command -set trace on- (without the hyphens) before
the loop. Then you will be able to see exactly where the problem

By the way, just as Stas Kolenikov, I wonder why you don't want to use
the MLE standard errors.