Re: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata
Date   Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:04:32 -0500

Well, that's just too bad. My intentions are sincere though. The
slides will be used to teach an Intro to Stata class to graduate
students in Jamaica. I guess I will just have to create one myself.

I hope one day we will have a Caribbean user group. By the way that
was a wish StataCorp.

Raphael