Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata
Date   Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:18:59 -0500

People interested in this issue may be interested
in the following detail. During the recent Boston
users' meeting I kept a rough tally of how presentations
had been produced. A clear majority had used some kind
of LaTeX package and were showing it using Adobe Acrobat.
It was a package called -beamer-, for the record. Downloadable from
CTAN, and then you know what to do -- RTFM :)). I think there were
about five contributed talks where it was used.

Stas Kolenikov