Re: st: graphing with svy

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graphing with svy
Date   Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:24:34 -0500

I found adding something like -... [pw=yourweight], msize( whatever )
... - to my graphs to work well in producing graphs where the diameter
of the plotting symbol is proportional to the sampling weight. (Some
people might say it is misleading, as the eye tends to respond to the
area of the symbol, which is then proportional to the square of the
weight; you can take a square root of the latter to see if you like
than one better).