st: RE: help for frontier

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: help for frontier
Date   Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:31:37 -0500

One way of thinking about is should these factors such farm size and tree
age affect the degree of technical inefficiency or shape of the production
function.  In previous Statalist message