st: gllamm with small observations per cluster?

From   sharad sharma <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: gllamm with small observations per cluster?
Date   Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I would like to examine contextual determinants for
self reported obstetric care among women who developed
obstetric complication.

Data structure is women nested within village. Most of
the contextual  variables are derived by aggregating
village information. There are 97 villages with an
average 4.5 women per village (minimum 1 and maximum
27).

I run the gllamm comand and received an output without
any error. But I am not sure about the reliability of
parameter estimates. Is there any technical problem
running gllamm with small observation per cluster? If
so, what are alternatives?

Thank you

Sharad