Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Developing survey weights through raking

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Developing survey weights through raking
Date   Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:38:18 +0100

You are quite correct. Thus you can go to the archives
on the StataCorp website -- as explained in the FAQ --
and search using your surname. I found 9 posts in this way,
and the thread you started begins with