Re: st: use of fracpoly with Proportional Odds model?

From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: use of fracpoly with Proportional Odds model?
Date   Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:56:47 -0400

Stephan,

Richard suggests to make a copy of frac_chk.ado. Use which
to find it. For example in this pc:

  which frac_chk
C:\Stata8\ado\base\f\frac_chk.ado

Make a copy (for example in your ado folder) typing

  copy C:\Stata8\ado\base\f\frac_chk.ado C:\ado\frac_chk2.ado

Modify frac_chk2.ado (using notepad or any text-editor).

The problem is how!! Specifically what distributions will be
asociated with ologit? Experts should know the answer.

Rodrigo.