st: use of fracpoly with Proportional Odds model?

From   "Stephan Rudolfer" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: use of fracpoly with Proportional Odds model?
Date   Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:12:31 +0100

I am fitting PO models to ordinal categorical data, and wish to apply fractional polynomials to the continuous covariates.  However, fracpoly does not allow ologit as the regression command.

Is there a work-around? Or some other way of achieving my aim?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance with this.
--
Dr Stephan M Rudolfer
Honorary Research Fellow in Biostatistics & Mathematical Statistics