Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Re: -ineqdeco- and saving subgroup results

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: -ineqdeco- and saving subgroup results
Date   Wed, 24 May 2006 08:14:12 -0500

At 02:36 AM 5/24/2006, you wrote:
Dear All,

I am new to STATA and I was wondering what STATA 8 commands are for ordered
and multinomial logit/probit on panel data as well as for post-estimation -
predicted probabilities, marginal effects.
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jana Grittersova
Whoops. I missed the "panel data" part. The main routines I know of are the user-written -reoprob- and -regoprob-. I am not sure how well post-estimation commands work with these.

Incidentally, rather than reply to an existing message on an unrelated topic, you should start a new thread with an accurate subject heading. And, don't just hit "reply" and then change the subject; in the archives it will still get threaded with the original topic.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu