st: Memory error with outreg2

From   "roy wada" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Memory error with outreg2
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 14:01:52 -0400

I suspect this problem is not directly associated with outreg2. The said error message comes up when Stata runs out of memory. This happens most frequently when the estimation results are stored using -estimates store- (a memory hog). If this is not the case, I would need R. Burt Porter to share his log-file or at least the pertinent portions of the do-file. Send it to me privately if it is too long to post here.

Roy

I have been using outreg2 following xtabond2 to collect results.  For
certain specifications I consistently receive the following error
message:

op. sys. refuses to provide memory

I cannot identify any common characteristic of the specifications for
which outreg2 works normally vs. those for which I get the above error.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.