RE: st: Memory error with outreg2

From   "Porter, Burt" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Memory error with outreg2
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 07:41:16 -0500

Sebastian,

Thank you for your response, but my problem is not with loading a large dataset.  I ran a trace on outreg2 and found the memory error occurs in a matrix assignment of the coefficient vector e(b).  Using the command "matrix list e(b)" from the command line will also return the error.  e(b) is relatively a relatively small 47x1 vector.

99.5% of allocated memory is free when the error occurs.

Burt