Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Memory error with outreg2

From   "Sebastian F. Büchte" <>
Subject   Re: st: Memory error with outreg2
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 10:13:26 +0200

Some similar topic has been discussed before on statalist (searching
the list's archives never hurts ;). So I found that Richard Williams
had posted on Jan 13th 2006 to someone with a similar problem...

"This might help: "