From   "Porter, Burt" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Memory error with outreg2
Date   Mon, 22 May 2006 22:09:44 -0500

I have been using outreg2 following xtabond2 to collect results.  For
certain specifications I consistently receive the following error

op. sys. refuses to provide memory

I cannot identify any common characteristic of the specifications for
which outreg2 works normally vs. those for which I get the above error.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

 R. Burt Porter
 Iowa State University
 3345 Gerdin Business Bldg
 Ames, IA 50011