Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Stopping stata?

From   "Gauri Khanna" <>
Subject   st: Stopping stata?
Date   Fri, 19 May 2006 10:49:13 +0000

Dear Stata list,

This is a simple question: how do I stop stata from running all the regression results as I miss half of them. I want to be able to stop it while it is running so that I can read the results rather than either scrolling up (only not to find it).

I looked up "break" in the stata command but I did not get the feeling that that is the right one.

* For searches and help try: