Re: st: right shift elements in a matrix

From   Phil Schumm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: right shift elements in a matrix
Date   Thu, 18 May 2006 17:46:53 -0500

On May 18, 2006, at 5:23 PM, Nick Cox wrote:
Fine, but your editing is selective. You chopped the reference to - matselrc- from STB-56 in 2000, which does the right thing for names and covers matrices of arbitrary size.

I apologize -- that omission was entirely unintentional. I was honestly unaware of -matselrc- and, what's worse, didn't bother to take a look after reading your post. I must confess that I'm not always very good about making use of all of the user-written material that's out there, and the loss is entirely mine, in the form of wasted time reinventing the wheel.

I infer from this thread that Mata has no primitives for rotating matrices.

Not that I'm aware of, but I could well have missed it.

-- Phil