RE: st: right shift elements in a matrix

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: right shift elements in a matrix
Date   Thu, 18 May 2006 23:23:20 +0100

Fine, but your editing is selective. You chopped
the reference to -matselrc-
from STB-56 in 2000, which  does the right
thing for names and covers matrices of arbitrary
size.

Conversely, Mata is the way forward. I infer
from this thread that Mata has no primitives
for rotating matrices. APL had those some
forty years ago....

Phil Schumm