Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Getting a random sample from panel data

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: Getting a random sample from panel data
Date   Wed, 10 May 2006 14:57:26 -0500

you should be able to tweak -sample- with -cluster- option for your
purposes. It selects the whole cluster, in your case, the whole panel.