st: Reading Statalist efficiently

From   "Thomas Speidel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Reading Statalist efficiently
Date   Thu, 4 May 2006 10:22:46 -0600

I found the recent posts on reading statalist messages efficiently quite
useful and interesting. I have struggled over the years trying to find
an efficient ways to read and post messages that works in my situation.

Would it not be useful to add a link to the FAQ that would direct the
reader to a different page where some tricks and issues regarding
mailers are discussed in more details?  Something on the line of the
text editors for use with Stata.  It could also be as simple as a
collection of relevant posts from the list itself.  Just a thought...

Thomas

--
Thomas Speidel
Statistical Associate