Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: duplicating observations

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: duplicating observations
Date   Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:34:46 -0500

At 09:26 AM 4/26/2006, louis boakye-yiadom wrote:
Dear All,
Is there a Stata command for duplicating observations? I have a summarised dataset, in the sense that it is in a "frequency table" format, but I'm interested in converting it into individual level observations. So I reckon if there is a way of asking Stata to generate multiple copies of an observation, I would be able to have the data in the desired format. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

-help expand-

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227