Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: duplicating observations

From   "louis boakye-yiadom" <>
Subject   st: duplicating observations
Date   Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:26:20 +0000

Dear All,
Is there a Stata command for duplicating observations? I have a summarised dataset, in the sense that it is in a "frequency table" format, but I'm interested in converting it into individual level observations. So I reckon if there is a way of asking Stata to generate multiple copies of an observation, I would be able to have the data in the desired format. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

* For searches and help try: