Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: answer to my estout problem

From   Michael McCulloch <>
Subject   Re: st: answer to my estout problem
Date   Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:19:45 -0700

Oops, I'm very sorry, I meant to forward this to a friend I've been telling about Statalist.

At 02:17 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:

Question I posted to Statalist:
Is it possible to specify estout after Cox regression with stcox so that it
will give me a table with the hazard ratios?
I'm successful getting it to give me the beta-coefficients.
Answer which came within minutes (cool, eh?):
Hazard ratios are exponentiated beta-coefficients, so you can use the option eform .

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

Best wishes,

Michael McCulloch
Pine Street Clinic
124 Pine Street, San Anselmo, CA 94960-2674
tel     415.407.1357
fax     415.485.1065