Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: answer to my estout problem

From   Michael McCulloch <>
Subject   st: answer to my estout problem
Date   Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:17:35 -0700

Question I posted to Statalist:
Is it possible to specify estout after Cox regression with stcox so that it
will give me a table with the hazard ratios?
I'm successful getting it to give me the beta-coefficients.
Answer which came within minutes (cool, eh?):
Hazard ratios are exponentiated beta-coefficients, so you can use the option eform .

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam