From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: estout defaults
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:42:01 +0200

I remember having problems like that with an older version of estout,
but that it has been resolved since. Do you still have this problem
after running -adoupdate- (i.e. install the newest version of -estout-)?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of Herman van de Werfhorst
Sent: donderdag 6 april 2006 10:40
Subject: st: estout defaults
I am trying to run the -estout- programme to deliver nice tables rom regressions (stata 9). However, after running it I get the error message that the file where default options are stored is missing: estout_tab.def. I have now downloaded this file, but where do I store it in order for stata to find it? Or do I need to load it in stata?