From   "Herman van de Werfhorst" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: estout defaults
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:39:46 +0200

I am trying to run the -estout- programme to deliver nice tables rom regressions (stata 9). However, after running it I get the error message that the file where default options are stored is missing: estout_tab.def. I have now downloaded this file, but where do I store it in order for stata to find it? Or do I need to load it in stata?