st: Difference in Difference

From   "Monica Ospina" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Difference in Difference
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:24:49 -0500

HI, I basically want to estimate a Difference in Difference equation. IS there some application that help me to do it?
If I want to it manually a just need to convert  panel data to cross section to estimate differences of my variables for pretreatment and treatment periods of time. However, I don't know how to do this either.
Thanks for your help.

Monica Ospina
Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
Georgia State University