RE: st: Test of equality of the coefficients between two samplesendogeneity and IVREG2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Test of equality of the coefficients between two samplesendogeneity and IVREG2
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:58:15 -0800

Dear Statalist,

I am using IVREG2 with gmm option to estimate the coefficient of a dichotomous endogenous variable (migrated=1 or 0). I apply the model to two samples. I would like to test for the equality of the two coefficients between the two samples. Is there a particular test in IVREG2 (with gmm option) that is equivalent to OLS Chew test?

Thank you in advance
Nasser