st: variance-covariance matrix to correlation matrix

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: variance-covariance matrix to correlation matrix
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:06:13 -0500

I want to obtain a matrix of the correlations of the estimated
coefficients obtained from analyzing a panel data set using xtreg. If I
use the command
matrix list V, I obtain the variance-covariance matrix of the estimates.
Has someone written the syntax for turning this matrix into a
correlation matrix? Obviously, it could be done by hand, but it would be
more efficient for Stata to do it. Can someone tell me how? Thank you,
David Greenberg, Sociology Department, New York University