Re: st: xtivreg2

From   Daniel Simon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg2
Date   Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:31:35 -0500

Mark - thanks for the suggestion. Dropping the cluster option did not change things, but when I then dropped the robust option, the problem goes away... unfortunately, I think that I need the cluster option for my data (panel data on magazines over time).

once again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Daniel