st: Re: Problems with internet access [was: ... Collapse syntax error]

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Re: Problems with internet access [was: ... Collapse syntax error]
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

The document at the URL below may help. Quote: "Sometimes the new
file extension is added to the name of the file in front of the old
extension, and the old extension stays the same (e.g.,

Friedrich Huebler