st: Re: Incorrect location of X axis exporting graph in emf

From   Friedrich Huebler <huebler@rocketmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Incorrect location of X axis exporting graph in emf
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Benoît,

It is difficult to say what you might be doing wrong without seeing
some actual code. Have you tried exporting the graphs to WMF instead
of EMF format?

Friedrich Huebler