Re: st: outreg adds minus symbol to se's

From   Wouter van Gils <>
Subject   Re: st: outreg adds minus symbol to se's
Date   Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:34:35 +0200

Both Ricard and David thanks for your quick reply. I'm looking into estout right now. It's a bit more complicated, but it can do a lot more than outreg and most important is still maintained.

Wouter van Gils