st: Re: Stata graph resolution

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Stata graph resolution
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

It would be useful to know which operating system and version of
Stata you use, how you saved the graph, to which format you exported
the graph, and which format your editor requires. You are asking the
list members to guess if they want to help.

Generally, the quality of vector-based formats like WMF for the
Windows operating system is independent of the size of the image. If
you exported the graph to a bitmapped format like PNG you cannot
increase the resolution but have to start over.

Friedrich Huebler