st: problem estimating rho in RE Probit

From   "Aparna Mathur" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: problem estimating rho in RE Probit
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:14:00 -0400

For some reason, when I run RE Probit, Stata is unable to estimate the
confidence interval for rho and sigma_u.It also gives problems therefore
when computing the marginal effects. I tried using the superxt ado file
suggested earlier, but it doesn't work even with that.

Aparna Mathur
Ph.D Candidate
Department of Economics
3115M Tydings Hall